- The bat that Pablo Sandoval used in Game 1, when he homered three times and tied the World Series records held by Babe Ruth, Albert Pujols, and Reggie Jackson.
- Giants’ manager Bruce Bochy's warm-up jacket, which he wore during the World Series games.
- The jersey worn by pitcher Ryan Vogelsong, who helped to clinch a Game 3 victory by throwing nearly six shutout innings.
- The spikes that starting pitcher Matt Cain wore in the World Series.
- Gregor Blanco’s glove, which he used during the 2012 regular season and in the World Series.
The museum’s salute to the Giants will be displayed until the end of next year’s post-season. The Baseball Hall of Fame is located in Cooperstown, New York.
About the author: An expert in fine art licensing and publishing, Jerry Gladstone endorses the Baseball Hall of Fame through his Common Thread Project.